Friday, December 5, 2008

The "Will Be's" Today

It's a gloomy Friday today.

I have been busy this past few days. So many work to do (remeber the list of things I told you?) those are the things. I am somehow relieved because I was able to finish many of those things. Now, what I still need to do is to start correcting my student's papers and compute their grades. I believe next week, my prof in Advance Cell and Mol Bio will be sending us journal as a take home task...again. So, yeah, I guess better do things fast before it all start to pile-up again.

Hmmm...today, I will be getting my new fone (cross fingers.) My aunt told me she'd be giving me new one; we're going to meet lunch time at her office. 'Good thing is, she's just 2 blocks away from where I'm teaching.

What else, oh, I will also be getting a copy of the 12th episode of Gossip Girl 2 from one of my colleagues; and, I'm only 5 stickers away from geeting my second Starbucks Planner. I alread commissioned the Barista to reserve me the red one because I pretty sure I'll be done with the stickers beofre this day ends. Btw, I gave the first one to Bonn, my boyfriend, as a gift when he passed the licensure exam for teachers.

So far, everything is good; I hope all will stay this way...

No comments: