Thursday, December 25, 2008

New York, New York... Gossip Girl

Gossi Girl...what's with this series? Most are hooked-up with it. Well, I myself love to watch series films... I want to have continuity. But for those people who aren't really watching these kind of stuff, what made them do Gossp Girl?

Many had their reason for wtching this but mine was the love of the place, Manhattan, NY. The story revolves on the elite socialites of Manhattan's upper-east siders. I don't know but there was really something in NY, NY. I remembered when I went there, I was in awe and admiration. All my life I wanted to set foot in NY, and there I did! I actually saw the fifth avenue where the Waldrof shop was located; the steps where B and the rest of the bees were sitting during lunch; St. Patrick's Cathedral; even the Central Park where prince Nate was jogging! *sigh* New York, New York.

When I was there, I didn't want to go back here in the Philippines; I already wanted to live there. And so I promised myselfn I would be going back there, perhaps establish my life there. Who knew, I might meet GG, haha!

xoxo

No comments: