Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Chrsitmas

It's Christmas! 3 days from now. I already did my Christmas shopping together with my boyfriend. There were also lots of Christmas party invites, but unfortunately I wasn't able to come. But hey, I did go to at least one; the Cashmere Chrsitmas party. So many things happened that day before the party, including a fight with Bonn. I really cried that day. But before the day ended, we had a talk to discuss the issues and we're now in terms better than before. I also had my nails done, nail art! Although my boyfriend didn't like it, I enjoyed wearing it for at least two days. Then finally last night, I changed the color African plum, almost black. I will be wearing it until Christmas.


Tomorrow, very early in the morning, I will be leaving to San Pablo and spend Christmas and New year there. I hope there won't be any line in the terminal tomorrow. I couldn't wait to come home!

No comments: