Tuesday, December 2, 2008

KABA

Have you ever felt a jolt of fear while doing something that is totally not frigthening at all? Or while walking on your way home or school, suddenly kinabahan ka, out of no where, with no reason para kabahan?

These circumstances happened to me more often than not. Sa paulit-ulit na na nangyayari sakin'to, I have learned that something is going to happen; when I felt nervous all of a sudden, without any reason to, something unusual is about to happen. I will either have a "good nervous" or "bad nervous" feeling. The day I was held-up, I felt nervous; The day I received a fone call from DOST, I sensed it. But last night was one of the strongest.

Since last Thursday, I already had a jolt, just a jolt, of nervy, uneasy feeling. Then it automatically dawned to me that this means something, and so I prayed one Our Father. The following day, it reccured; so I prayed again. Then last night, it came back, and it came back big. It wasn't like those I felt last week; it's different. I'm with Bonn, Zico and Bobby. Suddenly while we're chatting, I had this very, very, very uneasy feeling to the point that my body is having tremors already; literal tremors, I was shaky. So I told Bonn, just in whispers. He asked me what's it all about, pero kahit ako 'di ko rin alam. The moment I had that feeling last night, I offered a prayer. It's a pretty powerful tool. I learned it from my mentor. Anyway, my boyfriend offered that I'd stay in his place last night because of this. At first I said no, but then I was really scared, still shaky-scared, and so I stayed at Bonn's place.

Kagabi while already in bed, naiisip ko na para naman akong may sira ng ulo nito; natatakot sa walang dahilan? I mean, I felt scared, but why? I don't know. What I'm certain of is that whenever I have this feeling, it's trying to forewarn me of something. I just really prayed that whatever it is I felt last night won't happen because it's going to be pretty unpleasant, hugely unpleasant.

No comments: