Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'Have to catch up...it's piling-up, it's piling-up!

I so wish it's still vacation! Ang dami kong gagawin but I'm still not in the mood to do any of it. I have to:

  • Finish the research proposal in Analytical Microbiology
  • Make a ppt report on filarial worms for Advanced Medical Parasitology
  • Tapos 'am going to check the quizzes, execises and laboratory reports of my students
  • Then finalize the final exam in Inorganic/Organic Chem
  • Have the quarterly inventory of the equipment in 4 laboratories
  • Not to mention the inventory of equipment and apparatus in the Simulated Hospital (from the reception area, ER, OR, DR, ICU...)
  • After the exams, computation of grades...mamomroblema na naman ako sa mga babagsak, haay..
  • Then I also have to buy new mobile fone, due to a recent unfortunate event

Sana bumalik na yung energy ko to do these all T_T

No comments: