Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Night with the Strippers. . . of Some Sort

Last Saturday was one hell of an evening. Bonn and I were invited on a shower party of Zico's niece. We were supposed to have gone there around 7 in the pm but Bonn had a family dinner, short-noticed. So I sent Zico and SMS telling we ould be arriving late. I, on the other hand went home, prepared for the party and waited. Bonn's dnner finished around passed-10. I then took off to their place. We prepared some things to bring to the party and went. We arrived around 11 and some of our friends are about to leave; good thing we managed to have at least met them before leaving. Lot's of talking took place. We were expecting to have a male stripper since it is a shower party, but some of their contacts backed-out. We tried to contact more but still couldn't find any. As a result, we agreed to just go out on a gay bar. But darn darn, the bride-to-be, Diana, didn't even went with us; this is supposed to hers!

Anyway...

It was my, and Bonn's, first time to go on a gay bar, a male-stripper bar; Of course we go out on a gay scene, a dance-club gay scene, but last Saturday, we went on a real gay bar. Somewhere along Tomas Morata (and I'm pretty sure you have an idea about our where-abouts haha,) we found the place. The ambience hit us. Ladies had a higher entrance fee than we did, I don't know why. So we went inside and bang! The music and the scene hit us! a 6-something-footer hunk dancing his way on a sexy music. At first I couldn't look straight, maybe I was ashamed I don't know, but then I said, "what the heck, better enjoy the experience than shun it away." I believe it was also the girls' first time. So we watched the show and lots of male dancer did what they had to do on a sot light. They didn't really stripped all the way to the south, well not all of them, there were two (ahem, haha.) They were topless and wore very-short denim shorts. Before going there, Bonn were teasing me he'd be bringing a bib, then he said he'd be giving it to Zico (just to tease him) in case he drool. An old man, gay guy I supposed, got so drunk and slept on one of the couches. Then the personnel of the bar put a RIP sign beside him, with matching candles and flowers, like in a real wake. The sign said "RIP, rest in peace. Sa ala ala ng mga bading, matrona at iba...blablabla" Poor guy, everyone had a good laugh that hour at his expense. So now you know what NOT to do when going on such places or you would be having the same fate as with that man. So that wee-hour, we watched the show. It was ok, but really didn't enjoy it. We asked for the bill and to our woow! To our amazement, they charged customers high service rate plus tax exclusive of the prices written on the menu. What's up with that? Anyway, we paid and head our way out.

It was fun, once in a while to have expereinced those things. But a good part is that, I exerienced it together with my boyfriend; both our first time. It good to experience lots of things together with the one you love. In this way, you grow together. So that hour, almost 4 in the am, the four of us, Zico, Jarenz, Bonn and I, had a very early breakfast and went home. We arrived home with the sun already risen; had a quick wash, dealt with Bonn and finally went off to sleep.

No comments: